Life






I KNOW THAT I EXIST,

I KNOW THAT I EXPRESS MYSELF,

I KNOW THAT I LIVE.

 

I AM, I EXIST,

I express myself, my Being, the energy that is.

We are a flow, a consciousness, a bliss.

We are eternal, forever changing, transforming.

We are one, in all shapes, all kinds of flows, vast energies, exploring, existing, manifesting.

 

There is only Life, in all given forms, expressed through experiences.

Inexplicable as it seems, this cannot be described, but instead...

 

Let it exist, let it manifest, let yourself to express your nature, TRUE.

In truthness, the flow is natural.

 

Perception of long life is given by perpception of long experiences.

No mind, no fear, no construct.

Only energy of life, everywhere, in anything.

You are part of it, You are made of it.

Unique in way of shapes, the same at the core.

 

For you are in all, guided to become more.

To recognize the beautiful essence, like the flow of water.

Serene as the blue sky, life can unfold where You let it be.

Let it express for you, showing new experiences, for you to explore the beauty of living.

 

Is.

 

This life’s meaning.

 

That you then teach to children.

 

Happiness.

 

Is true living.

 

Not by mind, but by expanding your true nature.

Vibrant and beautiful lights.

The essences of life that give joy to imagination.

 

Life is silently given at its core.

But then the body makes it ripple with the mind.

Quietness belongs in nature.

Where only the wind brings knowledge and the earth grows the thought.

 

Life is abundant, let it flow, let it come.

Bathe in it, receive it like you would let the sun touch your skin.

No mind ... no needs.

 

Life is the right key, for it knows what to express for you.

Because it knows You and it gives You that which you are.

 

Many blessings to you and remember,

Life is not just light, but ALL Creation.


Comments

Popular Posts