Shattering the Veil

 


I am sorry about how the world seems to be. I am sorry that this perception exists. I am sorry.

 

But there is something else that I choose… and it is not you, perception of this scary world.

A few words before we separate our ways…

 

I forgive you for trying to make me feel scared.

I forgive you for trying to get me so afraid that I would do irrational things.

I forgive you for trying to get me out of balance, to make me feel hate and fear.

I forgive you for making me feel such anger on myself and carry so much disbelief in humanity.

I forgive you for making me believe that there are things more important than my faith in me and the divine blessing that I am. I forgive you …

 

Also,

 

I thank you for showing me that I believe in myself and what I am, more that I could’ve imagined.

I thank you for showing me that you, as a perception, are nothing but a speckle of dust in this infinite Creation.

I thank you for showing yourself as an illusion that you are.

I thank you for showing me that you have no power over those that have faith in themselves and in the divine blessings that surrounds them.

 

Even more,

 

I forgive myself for acting in hate, anger, fear and that I allowed myself to be distracted.

I forgive myself for believing that an illusion can have power over the Light of Creation.

I forgive myself for giving the power to you.

 

I breathe in and cherish the freedom,

I see you now as the veil that misleads humanity,

I see you now vanishing, diminishing, ending,

 

There is one light that is bright yet not seen,

It was made out in the infinity of the stars of the Cosmos,

A touch, a whisper, feelings of a hidden realm,

Are now waking up the essences of truth of this realm,

A truth which shatters veils like you, allowing the realm’s natural beauty to be seen.

 

Each human is a part of this realm, faded as you present it,

The real humans are misguided, lied, having their power taken by tricksters,

And now, as you are about to end, the natural way of things will be seen again,

The echoes of the Light are now starting to be seen in humanity’s horizon,

 

Indeed, their freedom lies in being together,

Realizing they are the Light and that they are the ones who make it bright.

But freedom also can be gained with the resonance of those whom have found their Light,

Their inner hum will break this spell, oh, invisible veil…

Thank you for passing through here, and I wish you farewell.

 

AERTOH IBRIUM

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts